Saturday, August 9, 2008

My visit to home sweet home

So I came home to Jax recently and got to spend some time with the family and even squeezed in a little time to work. :) I have not posted anything on Aylas awesome blog to date so I just wanted to add some of the photos I took while I was there. She is growing up so fast if I procrastinate any longer, the pics will be long outdated. Enjoy..
One morning Ayla requested we go to Starbucks to get some coffee and chocolate milk. On the way there, Ayla cooled herself off with a cute little (nearly practical) handheld princess fan. She began to scream and when I turned to look at her, I saw that the fan had grabbed ahold of her hair and would not release itself! I had to rip her hair a little bit to get the fan out, but at least she didn't have to go into starbucks with a toy hanging from her head. There was no warning of this on the packaging!! I left the (dreadlock) knot until we got home where mommaw did the remarkable task of untangling her hair without any tears.
Ayla even got to drive a race car! Me, Sabrina and Ayla thought it would be fun to go to Adventure Landing and play some games and drive the cars around. Jeez....can you tell these two are related??
One day, Ayla, me and mommaw decided it was so gorgeous outside that we just had to take a trip down to the beach. It was so relaxing and all three of us had such a great time together.
After such a long, eventful day at the ocean, Ayla passed out.... and then did 180 degrees in the bed. I really love this picture.
Here are a few pictures of Ayla and Layla. As previously mentioned by Mommaw, they both had a blast playing together. The last picture was taken in the pool at Layla's "Nana's" house the last night that Layla was in town.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love the pictures you posted. She had a great time with you and Layla. She has gotten up a few times in the morning and the first thing she said was. "I wish Layla was here and I miss Marisa."
Thanks for the posting.

Unknown said...

These are great pictures Marisa. She looks cheerful playing with Layla. I want more :)

PopPop