Monday, January 5, 2009

In a childs mind

So while I was in Florida for the holidays, Ayla and I spent a lot of time together. At one point, we were looking at the msnbc.com's "week in photos" slideshow. The slideshow stopped on the photo below and I just looked at it silently not really knowing how to explain it to a five year old. After an awkward moment I said "what do you think about that one Ayla?" and she looked up at me and said "well, you know what they say.....two heads are better than one". I thought it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard her say and I wanted to share it. Here is the picture:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a very smart answer. One that should come from a phisolopher!

Onthe other hand, I have known people with two faces all my life. It's just not that obvious, but boy is it ever more harmful. I think I would need two heads to handle them.