Thursday, June 26, 2008

A little Princess visits California in 2008.

Yes! We're going to Disneyland.

Hey! I'm tall enough for this ride. Click on the pictures, I get bigger. I think the girl behind me has got a problem! Why is she looking at me that way?

Let go of me Goofy Dude...I just wanted to have my picture taken with you. No need to squeeze me to death!

Coming back to the Hotel in the afternoon. -----"I love you too Matt"

Hey, why is Mini Mouse going away? I was next in line!

That's the look of an upset little girl.

Hold on Ayla...we're pushing our way in this time.

MeMe, aren't we close enough... I'm terrified. Can someone slap that little boy on the bottom left?

These are some pictures of Ayla during her visit to California in 2008. She spent some time with PopPop and MeMe. She's a little princess so there wasn't a better place to bring her than the Princesses' Land. I have so many, that I will post about the same number of pictures every other day or so.

Hi Ayla. We love you and miss you,

PopPop and MeMe.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

She had SO much fun at Disneyland...besides the traumatic introduction to Mickey Mouse of course. That is something we won't soon forget. :)