Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yay, mom's back!

Ayla was upset that her mother was going on vacation not because she couldn't go but because she would miss her. So when mom came back yesterday Ayla was very happy. Mom brought a big bag of new clothes and Ayla tried them on right then and there.
When Alya came in this morning she was sleepy and went to sleep in my bed. But she didn't sleep long before she was crying hard and calling me. She had a bad dream but she couldn't remember what it was. I comforted her for a few minutes and she forgot about it and got up to start her day. We didn't do a lot today. Actually she was bored. I had things to do in the house and at one point she just threw up her hands and said "Momaw, I don't have anything to do." I think everything she thought of bored her. So I stopped what I was doing, took a deck of cards and played match game. She loved it and won both games!

No comments: